The global dextrose monohydrate market size is expected to reach US$ 5.0 Bn by the end of 2030. According to the recent study by Future Market Insights (FMI), the market will surge at 2.1% CAGR between 2020 and 2030. According to the report, growing demand for packaged and convenience food products and high disposable income are expected to drive the dextrose monohydrate market. This report gives a descriptive study of the market along with the growth drivers, opportunities, restraints in the growth and key market trends.
It includes in-depth insights into the dextrose monohydrate market. Some of these are:
- The estimated value of the market was at US$ 4.1 Bn in 2020.
- North America dextrose monohydrate market is expected to account for highest revenue share.
- On the basis of form, food grade accounts the highest share.
- Among the application segment, the bakery & confectionery segment is projected to hold highest share in terms of revenue.
- Dextrose monohydrate has high nutritional value and is commonly used as a sweetener in the food and beverage industry as well as in the pharmaceutical industry.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11607
“The rising demand for dextrose monohydrate in food sector will propel growth. In addition to this, the rising use in pharmaceuticals for the development of antacid suspensions, rising purchasing ability of consumers and shifting individual lifestyles are some factors that are expected to drive the in the years to come. Market players are likely to take cue from changing consumer preferences to develop products and gain competitive advantage,” said a lead analyst at FMI.
Who is Winning?
The global dextrose monohydrate market is highly competitive market. The presence of major players operating are Tereos, Global Sweeteners, Cargill, Roquette, Ingredion, Tate & Lyle, ADM, Xiwang Group, Lihua Starch, Zhucheng Xingmao Corn Developing among others. The report will offer a comprehensive outlook into the competitive landscape of the market. Strategies adopted by the market players are assessed in details. Furthermore, the report offers insights into investment feasibility across various segments and provides recommendations to help the market players gain competitive advantage.
Get Valuable Insights into Dextrose Monohydrate Market
Future Market Insights, in its new report, presents an unbiased analysis of the global dextrose monohydrate market, covering historical demand data and forecast figures for the period between 2020 and 2030. The study divulges compelling insights into growth witnessed in the market. On the basis of product type, market is segmented into food grade, medical grade and others. On the basis of application, market is segmented into beverages, dairy foods, bakery & confectionery, convenience food, pharmaceuticals and others. Regionally, the market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania and MEA.
Ask More About This Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-11607
DEXTROSE MONOHYDRATE MARKET – KEY RESEARCH FINDINGS
- The dextrose monohydrate market will expand at a CAGR of 2% between 2020 and 2030
- The food industry utilizes dextrose monohydrate as a preservative to increase the shelf life of packaged foods
- North America would remain at the driver’s seat in the dextrose monohydrate market
- Europe and Asia Pacific to remain attractive markets for dextrose monohydrate
- The market is witnessing a demand upswing in bakery & confectionery segment
- In addition, the rapidly expanding beverages industries, soaring overall economic mechanisms and need for quality food products are expected to drive growth
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org