As per the recent study conducted by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global organic cheese Market will ride at CAGR of 14 between 2017 and 2022. Global consume of organic cheese is expected to increase in the near future on account of its various health benefits. The product is consider as rich source of protein and can help in developing bone strength and gaining weight. As cheese brands launch new flavours, the product is becoming more frequent among consumers. Companies are developing innovative flavours by combining various ingredients, which is further popularising cheese products. There is a wide range of organic cheese texture and flavours available in the market, which is allowing consumer to select from wider options. Factor as such are expected to drive the growth of the global market for organic cheese during the forecast period.
In recent years, the product has become popular among a broader pool of populace and hence witnessing faster adoption. Moreover, growing demand for organic cheese in countries such as Brazil, China and India is expected to support the growth of the market in the forthcoming years. At the same time, arrival of new cheese products that also offer high nutrition is likely to play an important role in shaping the dynamics of the market during the forecast period. While a majority of cheese factories use buffalo milk for preparing organic cheese, others opt for cow milk or goat milk. Also, the quality of organic cheese may vary depending on the process of preparation. Cheese is a popular item and is consumed frequently is some parts of the world. This, in turn, is anticipated to influence the sales of organic cheese in such regions. In addition, companies that manufacturer cheese are actively focusing on increasing the production capacity of organic cheese.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive market insights:
Key Insights from the Report Include:
- The market in Europe will retain its top position during the assessment period. The region account for high consumption as well as production of organic cheese. This is mainly attributed to factors such as robust popularity of organic cheese in Europe. Consumption of organic cheese is anticipated to soar further in region during the assessment period.
- Europe is expected to spearhead the global market for organic cheese between 2017 and 2022. In addition, the region’s market is projected to witness a CAGR of 13.5% during the projection period.
- Based on product type, consumption of cheddar cheese is anticipated to remain relatively high over 2022. Global sales of the cheddar cheese currently represent more than 55% revenue share of the market. By the end of forecast period, the over US$ 1,400 Mn worth cheddar cheese in expected to be consumed globally.
- A significant amount of organic cheese is currently sold through speciality stores. During the forecast period, speciality stores is expected to remain prominent distribution channel for organic cheese. More than US$ 790 Mn worth organic cheese is estimated to be sold through speciality stores by 2022-end.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization:
Leading market participants are trying the increase their market presence by launching distinct and innovative organic cheese products. Eden Foods Inc., Unilever N.V., The Kroger Co., Organic Valley Cropp Cooperative, Aurora Organic Dairy Corp., Danone, The WhiteWave Foods Co, Groupe Lactalis S.A., and Whole Foods Market, Inc. are some of top companies functioning in the global market for organic cheese.
The report has gauges the global market for organic cheese on the basis of specific segments. The segment-wise analysis of global organic cheese market is conducted by evaluating Y-o-Y growth, revenue and market share of key regions. Based on region, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Japan, the Middle East & Africa (MEA), Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) and Latin America.
- Hard Continental
- Soft Continental
- Territorials Ex.Blue
- Speciality Stores
- Modern Trade
- Convenience Stores
- Traditional Grocery Stores
- Online store
- Other Distribution Channel
- Cubes & Blocks
- Other Forms
Read Related Reports:
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse latest Market Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs